Wednesday 16 March 2011

London for a week... 606 Club 14th March

Well I have found myself in London for the week. I had no plans for Monday other than to recover from the travelling, however upon inspection of the hotel room/prison cell the more time spent out of it the better!
Kurt Elling was playing the Barbican, but I wouldnt have made it in time so off to 606 Club I went!
Janet a long serving member of the team there was leaving and this was her leaving do, open to the public.
Morrington Lockett -Tennor
Gareth Williams - Piano
Laurence Cottle - Bass
Ian Thomas - Kit
And 'sitting in' Clare Martin!







And Steve Rubbie gave the announcements with Janet
Thank you for a good party Janet!
For more details of what's going on at the 606 here is the web site
http://www.606club.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment